Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kelowna - A vist with Tracy & family




Sept 19,20, 2008

We arrived at Tracy's within minutes of the family returning from their fun hockey game. The sun has continued to shine so a lot of the afternoon was spent on the deck enjoying those last few rays. Tracy & I delivered Cameron to one of his friends while we went shopping. We started at Michael's where Tracy was able to get frames for the two oil paintings of Mom's. Once they were in the new frame they looked very smart. I was able to find the colour of embroidery thread that I need to finish up my cross stitch project. After picking Cameron up and returning home the boys played outside for most of the afternoon with Bob in charge as Tracy and I went for a quick, stepped walk.

Dinnerwas sumptuous, BBQ ed lamb and potatoes, corn on the cob and Caesar salad, a yummy dinner prepared by Stephen! Dinner over, the boys showered and into bed we played Sequence where the boys clobbered us girls.

Saturday Cameron had his final tryout for Sr. Adam's hockey in the morning while Bob and I used Tracy's car and did the shopping for the rest of the week. Great to go shopping without hauling our house along with us! The boys played outside again for most of the day but once in the house Cameron waited with baited breath for the call from the Sr. Adam's coach. We celebrated the boys birthday early since I will not be here for their birthdays this year. Zachary received a lego set which kept him busy all afternoon and Cameron got a new baseball bag which really wasn't anything to play with.
The Dahlias that Tracy has grown this year are hugh! I had fun taking pictures of them and then using them as a background for my scrapbooking.

Dinner over and no phone call Cameron was starting to feel quite badly thinking he hadn't made Sr. Adams but at 9 pm the phone rang and Cameron received the phone call he had been waiting for. He starts practice at 6:30 AM Monday morning. I am sure glad I am not the one that has to get him there!!!

Off to Twin Lakes tomorrow with golf Monday if the weather holds which it does not appear that it is going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment