Sept 11, 2008
Seven years since 911 - it is hard to believe sitting in this gorgeous setting that there can be people who wish to destroy this world.
Last night was much warmer and instead of the camper being 47 F when we got up it was 50 F, down right balmy.
Our project for today was to go boating. We rented a small aluminum boat for 2 hours and off we went. The lake was mirror calm, the only ripples caused by a few speed boats on the lake. There were not many of those as most people were fishing.
We have tried a few times to connect to the internet without much luck and are not sure when we will get it again. We will have to see if the next place has internet even if their write up doesn't mention it, I would imagine it will be dial up also. It is a shame I can't upload pictures as that is the whole idea of this blog. Once we get back to civilization I will add them to each of the blogs. I sure hope we have better luck in S. America in November.
Well that is it for today, as long as we don't get the thunder storm that the weather man was talking about we will enjoy another campfire this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment