Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Rainy Day - Princeton

Well I guess we couldn't have sunshine for our whole vacation.  Although we did get our golf game in yesterday we are thinking today may be a bust with all the rain we have had. 

We have enjoyed Princeton Golf & RV park, the people here are very friendly.  We helped out a fellow from California who was trying to decide where to go from here.  Have exchanged our email addresses so maybe we will find out how he enjoyed the sites we suggested.

I was very pleased with my golf game yesterday - I scored 99 and it wasn't that easy a coarse.  The 18 holes are each very different with some very interesting ones to test your courage!
Off to home tomorrow so this morning during the storm I cleaned the fridge, one less item to take care of tomorrow.

Rain stopped about noon so we quickly had a bite of lunch.  We were the first out after the rain, we were joined by "Jack" a retired RCMP who lives here.  Had a great game, I thought I did well yesterday, today my score was "95".

Not sure how long the rain will be stopped for  but at least our game of golf is over and I can rest easy that we got our monies worth out of the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment