Budapest Day 2
I wish I could say we woke after a restful sleep but I can’t. Bob had a fitful sleep and I didn’t go to sleep until after 3 am so we were both rather wiped today.
Before leaving the hotel around 11:30 we did a quick stroll around the Castle Hill to fill in some time. It did not take our taxi long to bring us to the boat as the boat was just over the hill. We could have walked and taken the funicular if we had have wanted to but we were too tired.
quick stroll down to the Parliament Building for an up close view. We then walked into the shopping district, since we were too tired that didn’t last long before we were making our way back over the bridge to the boat.
Our room was ready so off I went to take my shoes off and to lie down. Bob had free time to do one more of his Sudoku before we explored the boat. There are only 69 rooms so it is not very big.
I wish I could say we woke after a restful sleep but I can’t. Bob had a fitful sleep and I didn’t go to sleep until after 3 am so we were both rather wiped today.
Before leaving the hotel around 11:30 we did a quick stroll around the Castle Hill to fill in some time. It did not take our taxi long to bring us to the boat as the boat was just over the hill. We could have walked and taken the funicular if we had have wanted to but we were too tired.
Once on the boat we left our luggage and walked across the Chain bridge to the
Pest or business side of the river. After crossing the bridge we did aOur room was ready so off I went to take my shoes off and to lie down. Bob had free time to do one more of his Sudoku before we explored the boat. There are only 69 rooms so it is not very big.

No comments:
Post a Comment