Friday, September 25, 2009

Vancouver to London

Has a good flight from Vancouver to London. Our British Airway flight had the pods so we were able to stretch out for our sleep. Most of you know me well enough to know that I don't sleep anyways. It was an uneventful flight but the views were perfect for taking pictures as we took off from Vancouver. I particularly like the two of Howe Sound.   When I went back in to see the post it appears that the pictures are at the bottom instead of the top like the usually are.

It is a lovely day in London and we are hoping that we take off the way we came in which we most like will not do. We came over London Centre,, saw the big wheel, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.

We will be heading down to our gate in about an hour for our 3 hour flight to Budapest. I will sure be glad to get there and am most certainly looking forward to going to bed tonight. I sure hope I sleep.



Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment