My goodness were we on the hot side when we checked into the campground at Grand Forks. I
do believe the temperature got up to about 39 degrees. It was so hot we decided we needed to cool off in the river. It sure felt good. Must admit the swim suit picture sure makes me want to lose some weight.
All the other campers here were very friendly which made our short stay most enjoyable. One of our neighbours had stayed at a nice campground just outside of Rock Creek so we booked in there for one night.
In the morning before we left Grand Forks Bob & I walked into town for breakfast at the old hotel. It was cool and a very nice stroll 2.4 kms each way.
Our stay at Kettle Valley Campground was most enjoyable. We will probably stay there again, the campsites were cleans along with the washrooms. That is always what makes me decide if I like a campsite or not. Just before we left this morning we played 9 holes at the Kettle Valley club. It was a most enjoyable coarse even if I did lose 2 balls.
After the short drive to Osoyoos down the Anarcist which I had been dreading we arrived about 11. We have a lovely site our intent is to stay 4 nights but being so far away from town we may only stay 2 nights move on to Princeton and go home 2 days early.
No comments:
Post a Comment