
Last year I was early for Curtis' birthday so this year we were late. It was nice to have a mini party for him at Radium while we were camping. Claude & Ray had the girls so it made a nice group of ten to celebrate with. I think Curtis forgot he was getting presents as when the girls arrived the 4 of them were off like a shot to meet new friends down at the park area.
The ice cream cake that Raylene brought along was a big hit after dinner. We all sat around the fire until after 9 when it was starting to get dark but before everyone left out came the marshmellows. We couldn't do smores as no one had the graham crackers.
It was great to have time with Mark and the family in a camp setting we were wishing it could have been a little longer though. I had thought I would go swimming with the kids but when it was time for them to leave I was so tired we decided to stay at the site. Instead I did something I never do - I fell asleep in my chair!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment