
I had a wonderful weekend at Tracy's. The weather even co-operated! Most of the weekend was spent at one arena or another. We went to one
of Zachary's practice times and one game, one of Cameron's games and a Rocket game. Since Cameron had an early hockey practice on Monday morning and I had to go with them to the practice so I could
have a ride to the airport we didn't go to Zachary's game early (EARLY) Sunday morning.Tracy & I managed to get a walk in every day. We had a lovely walk along the river on Saturday when Zachary was at a Birthday party and we needed to put in some time before picking him up.
I was a little worried about catching my flight Monday morning since Bob & I are heading to Arizona on Wednesday. The afternoon flights on Sunday had been cancelled because of snow. Fortunately when we woke up Monday morning the snow had stopped and our flight took off on time.
I have not had time to do a scrap book page for Cameron's hockey game yet but will get one done when we get back. It was a spectacular game and Cameron was the star. He got the first goal and they said 2 assists but we figured it was really 4 assists. He is most certainly a great player.
No comments:
Post a Comment