Thursday, January 22, 2009

An Icy ride!


What a great time I had with Mark & family!

Janice, my friend, was at the airport to pick me up for a visit and lunch. It was great to see her and we are looking forward to getting together again when we go up with the RV.

Once delivered to Mark's I had a good visit with Mark before the kids came home from school. Mark headed back upstairs to finish up for the day while I played with the kids while they were building their Leggo.

Saturday Claude & Raylene came down for a visit and dinner before they went to the hockey game. We all had a great visit.

Sunday the whole family went to Idlewilde Park for a few hours of sledding on the slopes. I was glad the sled I used was full of air as it cushioned my old bones. Going down the hill I most certainly did not have any control as to where I was spinning. On the last slide I ran into Kiersten as was spinning at the bottom of the hill. What fun we had, but we were cold so after a couple of hours we headed back home to warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment