
It seems that all Bob and I have done over the past 1 1/2 weeks is shovel snow! We are getting too old for this. Yesterday Bob shoveled 3 times, the last after dinner so this morning when we saw the driveway we moaned our arms are getting soar. Today's snow was heavier and thus harder to move around plus the fact that we are running out of somewhere to pile it all. We are both glad that the snow has now stopped and no more is expected before tomorrow evening. I don't think that there is any doubt of having a White Christmas this year.Claude & Ray are now in Santiago and they had a good connection on Yahoo so we were able to have a wonderful chat hearing all about their trip. I look forward to seeing them hopefully the middle of January when I go up to visit Mark and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment