Saturday, December 13, 2008

The first of my Scrap Book pages for South America

Posted by PicasaAfter having our computer in the shop for three days, we were both feeling quite deprived.
What started the computer hell was getting locked out of Photoshop Elements 5. After so many years why that happened is a mystery, unfortunately a costly one. Oh well, thems the breaks we now have the computer back and all seems to be working well.
In the process of having the hard drive scrubbed & since Elements 5 was the original problems (we think) I decided to upgrade to Elements 7. I have been having fun ever since!!! Lots of new buttons to expore.
For vacations like this I was pleased to see that they had added a background page for each continent, thus a good way to start scrapbooking
for our trip to South America.
Now I really need to start working on the pages to try and get a book produced in a timely manor.

No comments:

Post a Comment