Squamish Week
My goodness what with Facebook I haven't put any pictures on our blog in a long time.
This week in the gorgeous sun we spent five days at the Eagle Vista Campground in Squamish. When we stay there I drive up in the car behind Bob so we can play golf. It is rather nice not getting up real early in the morning to get to our 8 am tee time.
This trip we played two games of golf and had one day of sigh seeing in our own back yard. I did take a number of pictures, not too many that excited me. Every year when these daisies come out on the third tee box I say I wish I had my camera, this year I did. I just love these flowers, they are soooo colourful.
While on this trip we decided to book an Alaska cruise at the end of August which will be our way of celebrating our anniversary on the 27th. Bob was stressed that I would do this on the little laptop and via our cellphone. I am glad I did it when I did as there were only 3 rooms left on that particular cruise, so we were quite lucky to get one on the Penthouse deck. Hope being so high it won't have too much motion.

No comments:
Post a Comment